Slideshow video choppy?

bjnovick bjnovick at msn.com
Sun Apr 16 05:54:26 BST 2017

I just installed the windows version of 5.5 64bit.  I really like that the
movie thumbnails are now showing... great job!  However, I have one problem.
When I am in a slideshow when it gets to a movie the video is slightly
choppy.  What is weird is the audio runs fine, but the video will briefly
pause every few seconds.  Is anyone else encountering this? (my computer is
sufficient to play the movie as I can play it in many other video players
such as VLC with no issue, but the movies are 1080P 60f/s).