Renaming ISO, but

Pierre Edelman pierre at e-delman.com
Sat Apr 15 18:00:18 BST 2017

Hello people

Is there a way to rename using the time the pix was shot?

I need to rename my pix and I thought that the ISO option was good for me.
This is because I have a couple of cameras + smartphones, plus older pix on
CD... and I want to access all of them in one folder using Bibliobox.
What I found is that this option renames pix using the digikam file
property date instead of the Picture's creation time.
This is the last one that I'd like to use since I do not shoot with 2
cameras at the same time, but It happened that
​I had pix on CD or classified in digikam at different times.