New digikam website source available from KDE's git server

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:28:51 BST 2017

Yep I think you are right. I will try to contribute too. I will post it here if I came up with any ideas. Let's try to keep the tips as brief as possible. Something that is very easy to read.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Dmitri Popov <lazylegs at gmail.com> Date: 2017-04-13  1:11 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: New digikam website source available from KDE's git server
The daily tip is a great idea, but maybe a weekly tip is more
realistic? I'd be happy to contribute to this secton.

Best,
Dmitri