New digikam website source available from KDE's git server

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 14:44:51 BST 2017

We need to have some kind of a template for the videos then. Something to keep them consistent and easy to make / update.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: jdd <jdd at dodin.org> Date: 2017-04-03  3:57 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: New digikam website source available from KDE's git server
Le 03/04/2017 à 11:53, Dmitri Popov a écrit :
>> since we have appimages, it should be much easier :-)
>
> Sure, but re-recording videos still requires time and effort.

sure, but before one needed to compile the very last digikam version :-)

jdd