New digikam website source available from KDE's git server

Mica Semrick mica at silentumbrella.com
Sat Apr 8 17:27:50 BST 2017

New posts will have their resources served from the digikam domain, however, there are ~350 old posts with images from flickr. That's a lot of migration work, as is adding alt tags.

We welcome patches for this effort. :) Otherwise it'll be a slow migration. If someone is interested in scripting it, please let me know so we can talk about folder structure.

-m