group batch-processed images with originals

karsten_df karsten.defreese at posteo.de
Sun Apr 2 11:20:34 BST 2017

hi all,I'm looking for a more handy process for batched picture
corrections.Here's what I'd like to do:- batch process some pictures, e.g.
to auto-level- group the modified pictures with the originalsSo far I've not
found a way to (semi-) automatically perform the 2nd step.How could it be
done?- a slightly more advanced 'group selected by filename' context menu
command could allow configuration of the file name commonality required,
e.g. accept name.ext and name_v1.ext as being same filename (there was a
discussion at
http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/Group-by-filename-td4675870.html#a4675871)-
or a way to change the extension during batch process renaming such that
original and renamed files would be grouped by the existing 'group selected
by filename' context menu commandOr is there already a possibility to do
this grouping that I was too blind to see?regards -Karsten