DK 5.1 crashes when editing raw images

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Thu Sep 8 07:33:23 BST 2016

Gilles,

DK 5.1 in my installation (openSUSE Leap 42.1) crashes when I try to
edit a raw image (Nikon .nef) with the message "Unable to start Dr.
Konqi". This only happens if I set: "Interpolate RGB as four colors" in
the raw editing settings. I f I disable this option, then editing a raw
image is no problem.

drkonqi5 version 5.7.4-251.1 is installed on my system. I suspect that
there might be an incompatibility between drkonqi5 and the kde-system.

BTW: is it advisable to use "Interpolate RGB as four colors", or should
I better disable this option?

Best regards,

Robert Zeller