Coming from Picasa Desktop - help

CD.Graesser cd.graesser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:19:49 BST 2016

Hi, that is really an interesting thread.
I use for presentations a tagged collection of images: my virtual album.

Here is my problem. I would like to have an oder of the images in the
presentation differs from sort by date or name. I would like to move the
selected image in the thumbnail view to change the order and finally save
this order or save that virtual album.
How can i do that?

Any tips/ tricks?

Best regards