Coming from Picasa Desktop - help

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 20:18:24 BST 2016

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:24:24 PM CEST bjnovick wrote:
> Challenge: On the fourth day use a search try to find the tag (not the
> images) that corresponds with year 2
It's a nice exercise and I try to think along a bit. Deep in my heart I _know_
everything can be achieved using intersections of nested tags ;-)

The end goal is of course to find the images, or is it really the name that is
important?
I mean, would it be my sister in law calling my wife, and asking "Dear, what
_was_ the name again of that marvelous virtual album that you sent two years
ago?" (the name is important), or would it be along the line of "Tonight I
want to show a slideshow containing all of the pictures in that album with the
photo of my daughters with the stray kitten" (the images are important, and I
realize I want to show that set, because this morning I made another scrap
album with this very same picture).

I am not trying to make your case difficult, still trying to find how I could
use this to my advantage :-)

Best regards,

Boudewijn