Coming from Picasa Desktop - help

bjnovick bjnovick at msn.com
Sat Oct 15 20:59:03 BST 2016

Yes, that is what I have done also.  The problem is that tags can not be
sorted in any way because they do not have properties (i.e. creation date).
What we were used to being able to do is to sort alphabetically and find the
album we want if we knew the name AND/OR sort by date and then scroll down
and find what we want if we knew the approximate time frame.  The tags only
partially work as you can find by name, but not date.  Like most, I created
a tag called "Album" and then all other albums as subtags underneath.
However, when you have 100+ albums (and growing) it becomes difficult to
find what you want.  Hence why I was hoping there was a better way.