Coming from Picasa Desktop - help

Hans-Peter hans-ph at web.de
Sat Oct 15 18:58:38 BST 2016

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 09:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
bjnovick <bjnovick at msn.com> wrote:

> Great program, but I need a little help.  My family used to use Picasa to
> manage our photos.  One feature heavily used by my significant other in
> Picasa was the albums.  As many of you probably know in Picasa Albums are
I have the same use cases like you and agree that we need something in
addition to disk based albums. Question to the developers: how hard would it
be to implement a "virtual album" which just lives in the data base and
holds references to images in other albums? I think that would solve the
issues. Shall we file a "wish"?

HP

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.