Digikam 5.2 Windows - Export to Jalbum

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 22:32:13 BST 2016

Hi Wolfgang,

I wrote the original jAlbum plugin but am not at all a Qt programmer.
The maintainers of digikam have been doing an amazing job to port
digikam to Qt5 but this plugin is one of the ones that has not been
updated yet as far as I am aware. I have not found the time yet to look
at what is involved in the update so am not sure what needs to be done.

I do hope that the jAlbum plugin will get updated but I have no idea
when that might happen at the moment, sorry.

Andrew