How to read metadata from pic reverse

cool.chris65 at web.de cool.chris65 at web.de
Mon Oct 3 13:18:58 BST 2016

Hi,

I don't know why or how, but when I migrate my Pic-Collections from a local hdd to a NAS
(and the database from local to a mysql-server on same NAS) I got only a few of metadata
inside the database.

actually I transfere the data into the database using "read metadata from pic and write to
database" in the "more"-menue of the caption-sidebar. It works as expectet, but with
nearly 150.000 Pic and many collection-folders it neets too much time to restore all my
tags and other metadatas into the database so I ask me if there is an way to do it reversly
for all collections and fully automaticly?

Greets, Christoph

PS: sorry about my bad english - my native lang is german ;-)--
*/GPG-Fingerabdruck: B578 8557 B9B1 354B 3A91 1CC0 5E3C 7538 7C91 0837/*
*/GPG-Kennung: 7C910837/*