Digikam slideshow on a usb stick

Pierre Edelman pierre at flexledlight.fr
Wed Nov 23 15:35:11 GMT 2016

Thanks for these answers.
I would like to copy CDs of rollfilms that I had done before I invested in
my 1st digital camera. I would like to arrange the pix like in the folders
we have in Digikam and use a slideshow, but not edit them once copied. I
would have 2 copies on 2 USB sticks of the CDs because these laters proove
not durable/dependable.
I thought first of using tiddlywiki <http://tiddlywiki.com/> but it may be
time consuming to copy there and build it right.
The linux on a stick + digikam would take some space. I calculated that I
need ~20Go to save my pix.

ffdiaporama looks like a good alternative. Building simple slideshows per
CD and saving the pix in a same folder...

Cordialement
Pierre Edelman
FlexLedLight <http://www.flexledlight.fr/>
+33 140 270 924 - +33 628 053 950