Edit keyboard shortcuts to edit tools

Erick Moreno erickmoreno at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:53:55 GMT 2016

Thanks a lot, Gilles.

!- So, in this case, I need to export one schema file for each window if I
want to save my environment?

And in my case:
:~/.local/share/kxmlgui5/digikam$ ls
digikamimagewindowui.rc      imageeditorui5.rc
kipiplugin_flashexportui.rc     kipiplugin_imageshackui.rc
 kipiplugin_piwigoui.rc       kipiplugin_remotestorageui.rc
 kipiplugin_vkontakteui.rc
digikamimagewindowui.rc.old  kipiplugin_dropboxui.rc
kipiplugin_flickrui.rc          kipiplugin_imgurui.rc
kipiplugin_printimagesui.rc  kipiplugin_sendimagesui.rc
kipiplugin_wikimediaui.rc
digikamui.rc                 kipiplugin_facebookui.rc
 kipiplugin_googleservicesui.rc  kipiplugin_kmlexportui.rc
kipiplugin_rajceui.rc        kipiplugin_smugui.rc
kipiplugin_yandexfotkiui.rc

Should I delete digikamimagewindowui.rc? I noticed tha it was already
"removed" before to solve other issue, where the menu options didn't
appeard. Now I'm seeing it again.

Thanks a lot!