Filelist from arked Photos

Hans-Peter hans-ph at web.de
Tue Nov 15 20:28:38 GMT 2016

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:53:01 +0100
Wolfgang <wolfgang_strobel at yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to get a filelist with the full path from marked Photos
> into the clipboard?
> Im using digikam 5.3.0 under Windows 10.

I'm not aware about such a function. But, you can mark your images, then
choose "export to remote storage". In the dialog box, you have the
possibility to store the list, which produces an xml File containg full
path.

Probably not quite what you where looking for, but maybe helps anyway.

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.