Can I delete this tag?

cool.chris65 at web.de cool.chris65 at web.de
Sun Nov 6 19:08:46 GMT 2016

Hi,

Actually (since DK 5.1.0) I'm using an external MySQL-server - not the internal sql-engine
of DK, so I have also to delete an recreate the database newly?

Maybe it happens on rereading the metadata from the pics/sidecarfiles after a db-lost
during a migration?

This tag is only viewable into the geotagging-module, not in the main window ...

Greetz, Christoph