Can I delete this tag?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 14:07:31 GMT 2016

This one appear because of older DB mysql scheme.

In new one, this tags was removed and this permit to fix few bugs with
Mysql.

But migrating DK version do not solve it (remove this internal tag). Of
course we have tried, but it do not work...

Solution. Create a new fresh DB with new scheme as well. If you store DK
images properties in file metadata, DB creation will be safe.