[Digikam-users] 5.0.0 final release plan...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun May 29 18:31:55 BST 2016

It work well... Look the screenshot here :

https://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/27033685570/in/dateposted-public/

This simplify also the packaging.

As i have said, only few icons are just missing, as the first one from the
top icons list on the left of setup dialog (Database settings), or the icon
from properties tab from right side bar.