[Digikam-users] batch adjust exif date/time

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:53:24 BST 2016

I want to increase the exif date/time information on a bunch of
pictures. I know this is possible on import, but I only realised later
(when getting pics from a different camera) that they were off. With the
edit metadata tool I can only adjust the date/time one by one image. In
the batch queue I cannot find such a tool. Can someone point me to where
this is done? I currently just keep using my shellscripts for this, but
I would like to have all in one place, which is the only reason to use
digikam for me: It can do lots of stuff. But that also means it is huge
and thus not the fastest.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers, Simon