[Digikam-users] Downgrade from 4.14 to 4.12 seems to not recognize database from 4.14 ??

Hans-Peter Huth hans-ph at web.de
Sun May 1 15:48:48 BST 2016

Hi all,

i did an upgrade from Ubuntu 14.4 to 16.4. Previously i did use digikam
4.14, the newer Linux however only has Digikam 4.12 in its repositories.
This older version seems to not recognize the database from 4.14, it
starts with an empty album list. Path to database is still valid. Did the
format change so that using older digikam versions does not work? Should i
simply import everything anew?

Is Digikam 4.14 or the new 5.x available for Ubuntu 16.04?

Thanks

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.