[Digikam-users] Digikam doesn't works with shared folder

Félix Serrano fsarteaga at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 08:04:29 BST 2016

Hello Gilles Caulier and the other members,

The companions of the computing department made changes yesterday on my pc
and seems that now I can work with my local files again. The other files in
shared folder is yet a mystery to be solved.

You asked me a few questions but I'm be able only to answer two of these

Which version did you use ?

digiKam-installer-4.12.0-win32

Which OS ?

Windows 8.1