[Digikam-users] what do you use for backups?

Erick Moreno erickmoreno at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:18:20 BST 2016

I'm very happy with the back-in-time for my backups.

I configure as many profiles as I want, I can configure how many versions
of my file system it will keep, how much space I want before it erase the
old versions. Back-in-time uses rsync (obviously) ans hard links to make
incremental backups. To me, the best solution.

http://backintime.le-web.org/

[]`s

*Erick Moreno*
google.com/+ErickMoreno <https://google.com/+ErickMoreno/about>