[Digikam-users] what do you use for backups?

Nicolas MF nicolasmf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:55:09 BST 2016

Grsync too :)
I also use external HD with different sizes for backup. Since I have around
800 Gb of data, I only back up the jpg in the smaller ones (e.g. 500 Gb),
while the bigger ones (1Tb) also get the RAW files.
Grsync is very comfortable for this, since you can save as many
configurations as you like, so I have one for each external hard drive. And
I doubt there is something more efficient than rsync out there anyway.

Regards,

Nicolas