[Digikam-users] Regarding OS for digiKam

david.h.lindblad david.h.lindblad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:51:57 BST 2016

TAt5

Skickat från min Samsung Mobil

-------- Originalmeddelande --------
Från: Noeck <noeck.marburg at gmx.de>
Datum: 01-06-2016  18:21  (GMT+01:00)
Till: digikam-users at kde.org
Rubrik: Re: [Digikam-users] Regarding OS for digiKam

Hello Swati,

> Would it okay to use Ubuntu instead of Kubuntu (my current Linux distro)?

I use digiKam on Ubuntu and it works nicely. It installes a lot of KDE
packages as dependencies, though. If I understand the developers
correctly, the dependencies will be much reduced in the next/a future
version. But if the amount of installed packages does not bother you,
there is no problem with digikam on Ubuntu.

Cheers,
Joram