[Digikam-users] Browsing albums - painfully slow :\

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:20:09 BST 2016

Not reproducible here.
I made test on a virtual machine where i can reduce memory and CPU core. It
work as expected until a limit of memory (less than 2Go of RAM it's become
complicated to edit images).
Can you imagine that we have released this version without to see this kind
of dysfunction ?
I suspect something wrong in packaging. perhaps a sub component introduce
time latency as Exiv2 for ex, or perhaps the connection to DB (do you use
Mysql ?)..