[Digikam-users] Problem deleting albums / Problem videos

Stefan Schuster stefan.schuster at ssis.eu
Wed Jul 13 09:33:47 BST 2016

I have a problem while deleting albums / directories (Windows 10 / 64bit). I
can delete images without any problem – but when I delete an album (right
click -> „delete album“) nothing happens. The album is still visible in the
album-list – and it still exists in the filesystem. (But I can‘t access the
folder).

After closing „digiKam“ the directory vanishes without any further action. I
think there is a „lock-problem“ or something like that

Second problem is with videos. There is no thumbnail / preview and I can’t
play videos (Message: „An error has occured with the media player
)

Any ideas?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Stefan Schuster