[Digikam-users] Update Libraw to v18
caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:08:30 BST 2016
Will be available for next 5.1.0
Have good RAW summer...
2016-07-28 11:04 GMT+02:00 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>:
> i'm ready to take a look to update libraw code from digiKam core with
> current implementation from github repository as no commit have be done by
> libraw team since May 2016 in master branch.
> It's just a try. If this sound like complicated or this make digiKam
> unstable. I will delay this task.
> Note : can you open a file in digiKam bugzilla about this topic, to have a
> remember note + a trace of this task for AQ ?
> Thanks in advance
> Gilles Caulier
> 2016-07-27 7:41 GMT+02:00 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>:
>> I will update libraw to digikam core when new stable version version will
>> be stabilized. It's not yet the case, Llibraw author said it's not yet the
>> case, and it's planed later in this year.
>> Gilles Caulier
>> 2016-07-27 3:31 GMT+02:00 Greg Wojdak <the.woj at gmail.com>:
>>> Shall I presume (from lack of response) that this is not particularly
>>> easy and/or advisable?
>>> Is there any word on when the Libraw database might be upgraded?
>>> Digikam-users mailing list
>>> Digikam-users at kde.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Digikam-users