[Digikam-users] Switching between databases on Digikam

Peter Higdon higdon001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:25:18 BST 2016

I want to switch between two Digikam databases.  I was able to do this
under Digikam 4.x.  Now, under 5.0, when switch to the second database, all
the thumbnails, image information, tags etc are all there.  However, when I
click on a thumbnail to see a large version, or click 'Edit Image', I get a
blank screen.  If I reload Digikam without changing database, everything
works fine.  I am running Digikam under Windows 8.1.

Is there any supported way of swapping between databases other than by
going in 'Settings' and 'Configure Database'?

Thanks for your help.

Peter Higdon