[Digikam-users] Playing videos in V5

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Wed Jul 27 11:22:26 BST 2016

Well there was an openSUSE Tumbleweed update for digikam today which is
just a re-compile basically so I installed it and you've guessed it my
videos now play OK as they should. I have no idea exactly what was dne
in the recompile but now it works!

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org