[Digikam-users] Playing videos in V5

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Wed Jul 27 10:43:31 BST 2016

Following Robert Zellers advice on Leap I have installed Digikam V5
successfully and now have both Digikam V5 from a private repo and a copy
installed from Leap repos. No matter which one I start both run fine and
both play my videos exactly as I was expecting. This obviously means I
have to start digging into my Tumbleweed system to try to find the
differences which must be causing the issue I have on that system.

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org