[Digikam-users] Playing videos in V5

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 08:29:53 BST 2016

GStreamer support for video files is optional while Qt5Multimedia
compilation. Ask to packagers to take a care about. I have to make the same
with Mageia 6 distro few month ago, when Gstreamer 0.10 to 1.0 have been
updated.

Note : Qt5 and GStreamer 0.10 is the hell. GStreamer 1.0 AND Qt >= 5.6 must
be used.