[Digikam-users] Application language

Detlef Dürr Detlef.Duerr at t-online.de
Mon Jul 18 12:52:55 BST 2016

Hi,

in the FAQ I found the question "Is Digikam available in my language ?”. this is my question too. But the answer ist o.k. for me: I use version 5.0ß.0 on Mac-Osx, I loaded the pkg-file and found no possibility to change the language to german. In your answer to this question I read "export LANG=fr.UTF-8 ; digikam”. I used this method by replacing fr by de and it doesn’t work, the used language is english.

How can I change the language for digikam on my macbook?

Sincerely
Detlef Dürr

Ringstr. 87
78465 Konstanz
Tel.:  +49 (0)7533 2097
Mobil: +49 (0)170 313 8670
EMail: Detlef.Duerr at t-online.de
Fingerprint: 971D BE20 D168 F253 8C77  DB09 5CCD 6F47 8312 E7DF