[Digikam-users] Working out a photo sequence

Michael Rasmussen michael at michaelsnet.us
Thu Jul 14 14:35:45 BST 2016

Many of you may recall taking a stack of work prints and laying
them out on a table to work out a sequence.

I'd like a digital tool to do that. The result would be the images in
thumbnail view in an arbitrary sequence.

The slide show feature can kinda be used for this purpose. Though the
interface in which you sequence the photos provides only a mini-thumbnail
list view. It's tough to identify similar images.  I'd prefer a thumbnails
view where the images could be dragged into order.

Suggestions?

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity