[Digikam-users] searching images by tags problem_Solved

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:36:57 BST 2016

> On 07/13/2016 02:59 PM, Gilles Caulier wrote:
>

>>         It's Breeze Icons install problem on your system. The sidebar
>>         still here
>>         of course.
>>

> I installed more icon, style, etc, theme. Now I can see (poor) icons,
> sidbars work. I don't want to install all kde. I think it's a kde or qt or
> plasma, dependencies problem. I don't understand anything about plasma,
> kde, kf5, qt5. It's confusing... I dream about a pure qt 'Digiqam' :)

Windows and OSX installers include all the stuff as well.

For Linux, the packaging is delegate to Linux distor team

There are "appimage" way for Linux, but... The documentions to do it easily
is just a shame from OpenSource.

As i already pass 2 full month to package installers for OSX and Windows
which are really a complex puzzle to solve, do not ask me to do the same
under Linux. I'm tired... packagin is not a developper task. When i
package, i do not fix bugs...