[Digikam-users] searching images by tags problem_Solved

maderios maderios at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:30:36 BST 2016

On 07/13/2016 02:59 PM, Gilles Caulier wrote:

>         It's Breeze Icons install problem on your system. The sidebar
>         still here
>         of course.

I installed more icon, style, etc, theme. Now I can see (poor) icons,
sidbars work. I don't want to install all kde. I think it's a kde or qt
or plasma, dependencies problem. I don't understand anything about
plasma, kde, kf5, qt5. It's confusing... I dream about a pure qt
'Digiqam' :)
The main thing for me: it works!
Thanks for this new DK5 and your answers
Greetings
--
Maderios