[Digikam-users] Questions about Tags on Android and Web

Anders Kamf digikam at kamf.se
Tue Jan 12 18:58:40 GMT 2016

Hi!

I have also looked for android app that can handle tags, though my use case
was to do initial rating on photos during a long trip without computer. As
you, I found F-stop which is the closest to something useful I have come so
far. It writes meta data to the files, making it possible to, when home
again, transfer the photos to the computer and continue tagging from there.
It is also possible to make a selection based on filter with tags and
rating. It doesn't support hierarchical tags though, which is a big
drawback. Maybe that is why you don't see all your Digikam tags.

Regards
Anders