[Digikam-users] Questions about Tags on Android and Web

Henrique Santos Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 19:46:24 GMT 2016

Hello,

I really like digikam and i am using it for all my pictures and movies and
etc..

But i miss one ability to how show this pictures to others in a easy way!

Does anybody know a good android app that can see the tags and the "start"
or whatever from digikam pictures?
What i do is, i want to export the pictures higher than 3 starts and them
copy to my android device.
I want a app that can sort those pictures in tags or stars or whatever info
is on exif data!
I found this app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fstop.photo
But for some reason it does not get all tags from digikam.. =/

Another Thing i would love to see is to browse my pictures from my server
on a web site.
The site could see digikam database and the disk, anybody knows a app that
can do this?

Thanks!

Sorry if it is off topic!