[Digikam-users] Issue with size of Print Assistant window

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Tue Feb 16 09:36:26 GMT 2016

I just tested a bypass which is to force a minimum height for the window
using special window settings in KWin and it does work OK. However this
should not be necessary as the window should sort this out automatically.

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org