[Digikam-users] Issue with size of Print Assistant window

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Tue Feb 16 09:31:31 GMT 2016

Just checked this on my desktop with much larger screen. The issue I
think is that the print assistant window minimum size is too large for
laptops, on my desktop I can resize it larger but it will not go below a
minimum vertical size which is too large to display on a 1366x768 laptop
display, however maximising it does allow it to fit without covering the
bottom panel, but that is a annoyance.

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org