membership

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 06:34:21 GMT 2016

I'm sorry but I don't understand the question about "member" regarding to
the digikam community?

There are no real membership here on the list. Some people here are
developers and can commit source code to the digikam project and for that
you need to be approved and authorized by the development team. You need an
account on kde for committing bug reports but that can anyone open and
contribute with bug reports or feature wishes. Or have I missed something?

/Philip