frustration

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Tue Aug 30 07:55:19 BST 2016

I initially had a problem getting Firefox to open the page from digikam
but in openSUSE Tumbleweed I had to ensure the correct Firefox was set
as default in KDE System Settings, now that is done it opens the Yahoo
login page.

However I still have a problem in that whatever I do to set the correct
login details the page gives an error message saying Error: Service
temporarily unavailable, however when going to the Flickr site and
inputting the correct credentials on a virtually identical screen it
works perfectly.

So for me this still does not work.

Stuart

--