File Name and Time Date Question

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sat Aug 27 17:43:06 BST 2016

I have done some more testing.  My rename command is PIC[date]{unique}

When I import from my camera DigiKam adds 1 hour to create the file
name.  If I then select the group of pictures and select Rename it
renames them correctly.

This looks like a bug to me, is there any other possible explanation or
should I raise a bug report?

Thanks
Mick