digiKam in a dual-boot system?

Christoph Huckle chrihuc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 11:17:13 BST 2016

Hi Carsten,

I'm having at the moment (want to transition to MySQL) two databases, one
on a Linux machine and one on a Mac.
I keep them up to date by copying, not very efficient that's why I want to
go to MySQL. The Albums are on a server and are then mounted in different
ways on both machines. I modified the entries in the "AlbumRoots" as
follows:

networkshareid:?mountpath=/home/christoph/Photos/2014&&mountpath=/Volumes/Photos/2014

The first part "mountpath=/home/christoph/Photos/2014" is the linux path,
the other one for the Mac.
Both PCs find the pictures without issues.

Best regards,
Christoph

Carsten Fuchs <carsten.fuchs at cafu.de> schrieb am So., 21. Aug. 2016 um
12:08 Uhr: