star ratings problem when using sidecars

Phil philtuckey at free.fr
Mon Aug 8 19:41:01 BST 2016

After further investigation, it appears that if any of the following
keywords are set in the image file (always a jpeg in my case):
IPTC:CopyrightNotice
IPTC:By-line
IPTC:Contact
then the error in writing xmp:Rating to the sidecar occurs.

Both my dk 5.0.0 and 4.14.0 use exiv2 0.25.

I did not have this behaviour with older dk, say 0.4.6. I don't know
which exiv2 version that was using.