[Digikam-users] Question concerning import

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:02:05 BST 2016

I don't know if that is possible at import time. But you could use the
renaming tool of the batch tool manager after import; it has plenty of
functions.
Marie-Noëlle

   [image: Site web - Portfolio] <http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/>
<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre> <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>