[Digikam-users] Click to select vs click to open

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sun Apr 17 08:54:26 BST 2016

I have that set in System Settings for Leap but in digikam a single
click on the actual image opens a preview but a single click or double
click outside the image but within the area for that image only selects
it never opens the preview.

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org