[Digikam-users] Click to select vs click to open

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sun Apr 17 08:06:34 BST 2016

I too have seen this on openSUSE Leap. Really annoying. I have noticed
that if I click on the space immediately below the thumbnail it does
select the image, only if you click on the image itself does this
happen. I am using digikam v4 on Plasma 5 btw.

Stuart

--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org