[Digikam-users] --config command line option missing in digikam5

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 07:20:10 BST 2016

Hi,

I used two sets of configuration in digikam4 for two collections, one
"mobile" with sqlite on my laptop and one at home on my homeserver with
mysql. Now I wanted to setup the same for digikam5, but the --config
option is no longer there (probable due to getting away from the
kde-style config location (?), which is great btw). Is there a new way
to get a setup working as I described or are there planes, to
reintroduce the --config option?
Thanks for your answer.

Cheers,
Simon