[Digikam-users] reset default thumbnail click from edit to preview

glyn nelson glyn.nelson at ncl.ac.uk
Sat Apr 2 11:35:32 BST 2016

Hi,

When I click on an image in Digikam, it opens in the editor.  I realise I
set this as the choice when I initialised Digikam, but I prefer it to open
as a preview and have edit on the right click menu (or F4 if I remember
rightly).

I cannot for the life of me find where to change this back, without
removing Digikam and reinstalling, which seems rather extreme.  Can anyone
point me to where to do this? Given how customisable Digikam is, I am sure
it must be there somewhere...

Running Digikam 4.14.0 on KDE 4.14.17 (Opensuse 42.1)

Cheers,

Glyn